- To carry out Structural and Welding inspection and test of fabrication material / work including documentation.
- Prepare Inspection Test Plan (ITP) for main-con / consultant.
- Verify all incoming materials and products as per requirement
- Inspection at vendors shop facilities and work-sites, on fabricated steels, steels structure, blasting, painting works, galvanizing or other installation works per BSEN and AWS codes, including verification of tests at their premises.
- Prepare and compile inspection reports, non-conformance reports and other quality control documents.
- Ensure the deliverables of projects meet clients quality and safety requirements
- Evaluate quality and safety non-conformance report and provide corrective measures
- Certified Welding Inspector or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in Inspection & QC of Construction for Structural Steel
- Sound knowledge of WPS preparation and conduct WQT for welder
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge in all local and international codes and standards on related fields
- Ability to lead and instil team spirit in work.