- Lead a team of professional & technical trained staff in planning, daily operations, liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors & relevant authorities.
- Ensure the construction project complies with all building codes and any other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for overall project planning, scheduling, monitoring and updating to meet targets.
- Manage the project sites and operations by overseeing the day to day running of all matters related to the construction of the project.
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of construction operations.
- Reporting to the higher Management.
- Possess Degree in Civil Engineering / C&S / Construction Management or equivalent.
- Have an ownership attitude, be willing and able to grow, coach and mentor.
- Able to manage a site team and liaise with sub-constractors and consultants.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office is a must. Others acquired skill will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Structural Steel will be an added advantage.
- Relevant certificate – BCSS / StS – etc.