- Assist project manager in managing projects in all related aspects such as shop drawing preparation (drawn by drawing dept.), scheduling, works planning, liaison with main and sub-contractors, consultant
- Monitoring the progress of works on site, quality control and site safety, attend meetings etc.
- Degree in civil engineering / building from reputable universities.
- Min. 3 years local experience in construction industry; preferably in steel work fabrication and erection.
- Responsible, possess initiative, ability to work in a team and independently